Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thost19
Streaming Star

Re: Hulu Live going back to home screen.

Jump to solution

Cancelled my Hulu and Hulu live tv last night because Hulu doesn't care about this home screen issue. We've had them for years with consistent technical issues. Plus the whole recent Disney buyout, forced Disney bundle with live tv, and another price increase really aggravated me. They tried to tell me the price increase had nothing to do with adding Disney. BS!!! Youtube tv has more channels, is cheaper, and is working just fine with zero issues.

Mis
Reel Rookie

Re: Hulu exits back to the main menu unexpectedly

Jump to solution

Same is happening here so I bought a new Roku.  Still happening sand has for several weeks!!!!  PLEASE FIX!!!  Frustrating.  This should NOT be happening.  About to toss in the trash.

0 Kudos
ksgemini
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I’ll b honest after 3 years of Hulu glitches jumped to you tube tv. Much smoother so far (3 weeks)

0 Kudos
OakleyFreak
Binge Watcher

Re: Hulu keeps going back to the Roku home screen

Jump to solution

Why after you remove the hulu channel. Restart.  Then add it. You keep log in info????

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi! @Mis,

Thanks for the post; we appreciate you reporting the problem to us. We wanted to let you know that we are continuing to investigate your reported issue and hope to provide you with a more detailed update when additional information is available.

Thanks for your continued patience. Do not hesitate to let us know if you have any additional feedback.

Best regards,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
f4phantom1

Jump to solution

We have been having the same problem and it only happens on Fox News Live.  From what I've read no none has had a successful fix for the problem.  It also appears that no one is doing anything about it but pointing fingers.  Hulu will not admit they are biased and neither will Roku. 

ksgemini
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Have same problem but not only on Fox. I don’t know abt Hulu but Roku is not biased. Newsmax cnn are all doing same …switching to you tube few days ago Everything works fine. Ps a couple months ago Disney + was doing it all the time  I don’t doubt companies can be biased but honestly I’m in final week still having Hulu. The station that screws up the most is local ABC. Works fine on you tube. Also does it do that on ur phone?  Anyway Hulu is very glitchy 

0 Kudos
gwigington
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

@RokuArjiemar I can confirm your suggested fix of simply removing the HULU app and then reinstalling it after a power cycle is complete garbage. This fixes nothing! Many people have told you this DOES NOT fix anything and yet you still continue to post it. Maybe Roku should spend more time actually working with HULU about resolving the issue than posting bogus work arounds. 

RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users!

Thanks for posting and keeping us updated!

As of the moment, further investigation is still ongoing with this issue. Once more information is available, we'll make sure to update this thread Community thread.

In the meantime, patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
gwigington
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

@RokuTakashi since you continue to tell everyone that you are investigating the issue would you mind tell everyone the associated support ticket number and it's assigned priority? Otherwise I think we are all pretty tired of simply hearing how it's being investigated.