Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hulu doesn't show all episodes?

how do you highlight?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Hulu doesn't show all episodes?

@Sweetharttwo 

Use the arrow buttons on your Roku Remote to highlight. (a white or yellow box should surround the selection in Hulu). Then press the OK button. 

Generally, you will then have to press the Up button on the remote to scroll to previous episodes.  To get to all Seasons/Episodes, press the left arrow button, and then up or down button to scroll through Seasons.  It is a bit confusing at first.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

Would this help with like, I started a show it said there was 6 seasons when I started it, now they only have to the 13th episode in season 2 how do I get all the rest of the show?

0 Kudos
Chevalpale
Reel Rookie

I contacted Hulu help but their suggestions did not solve my problem

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Chevalpale,

Thanks for your first post here in the Roku Community!

Would you mind elaborating more on the issue you've been experiencing? When did the issue occur? In addition, since you already contacted Hulu customer support, what troubleshooting steps were performed during that time?

With more detailed information, we'll be able to assist you further.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

What show is it? Others can check.

I do find Hulu a bit confusing as far as accessing individual seasons/episodes.

0 Kudos
Chevalpale
Reel Rookie

I started Hulu so I set it up on my computer. We were watching a show and all 7 seasons were available on it. We fired up the TV to watch it and we can only watch one season on the TV? That doesn't make sense at all!! Why can I watch all seasons on my computer but not my tv? CS told me to reboot my ROKU and my modem. I thought it worked but I went to play one of my tv shows and only one episode was available. 

0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

Are you using the Hulu app on the Roku? Is it logged into the same account as the computer?

And again, what show is it so others can check to see if they have the same problems.

0 Kudos
AvidWatcher1Mth
Reel Rookie

Hulu online has all seasons of NYPD Blue, but on Roku, Hulu only has Season 1.

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello! @AvidWatcher1Mth,

A friendly welcome from the Roku Community!

We appreciate you reaching us about streaming Hulu content through your Roku device. We are delighted to offer help.

We recommend navigating to season one, then press up for the remaining episodes.

Please keep us posted on what you find out; we will happily continue assisting you further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos