Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ctdsmomhc

Re: Signed up for Peacock Premium on Roku - but how to login to Peacock elsewhere?

Jump to solution

I was able to watch it on other devices by going to www.peacock.com, and using the I don't know my password link to get an email to set a password.  Then I logged in at their website with my email and the newly created password, and it is working fine.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Matcjr

Re: Signed up for Peacock Premium on Roku - but how to login to Peacock elsewhere?

Jump to solution

I had a free Peacock account with the same email as on my Roku and I am able to watch Peacock on any device. Under account plan and payments it says (Billed by Roku.)

Barker
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

This may have changed since this thread was created, but like someone earlier in the thread mentioned, just do a forgot password, and set the password after you get the reset email.  Worked fine for me and I can watch on all my devices, account says "billed by Roku".

0 Kudos