Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JeffZX
Binge Watcher

Re: Signed up for Peacock Premium on Roku - but how to login to Peacock elsewhere?

Jump to solution

That will not give you access to Roku though.

0 Kudos
JeffZX
Binge Watcher

Re: Signed up for Peacock Premium on Roku - but how to login to Peacock elsewhere?

Jump to solution

On hold too long.

0 Kudos
JeffZX
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Use password for Roku? Do not think that works. Further. Cannot reset online regardless.... no link is sent. 

0 Kudos
JeffZX
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Not possible to my knowledge. You would need to pay twice.

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

It's easy. Don't subscribe through Roku. Subscribe directly via the Peacock TV Website. Then, use those credentials to log in on Roku, or any other device.

If you subscribed through Roku, cancel. You can continue to use it via Roku (but only on Roku) if you wish. Once the Roku subscription is expired, log in via the direct Peacock TV subscription.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
JeffZX
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

What good does password do? Peacock app on iPad does not ask for a password, just buy

0 Kudos
DBDukes

Jump to solution

@JeffZX 

Did you subscribe through Apple? If so, cancel, and subscribe directly through the Website. You can use the one subscription on all devices if you do it that way. It's how I do it. I subscribed directly through Peacock TV, and use the credentials on my iPad, my Roku, my Apple TV, etc.

DBDukes

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
JeffZX
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

No, I subscribed vis Roku. No password entered. I cannot access via iPAD. iPAD does not ask for password...just bills. If try to sigh in, does not recognize Roku email and password; further, my email is different on iPAD app for Peacock than general email used for Roku. Solution? Thx. 

0 Kudos
DBDukes

Jump to solution

@JeffZX 

The solution is what I've been saying. Do not subscribe through Roku. Subscribe directly to Peacock TV. Use those credentials on everything. iPad. Roku. Android phone. Web browser. iPhone. Everything. One subscription for them all.

DBDukes

0 Kudos
DBDukes

Jump to solution

My iPad shows me a log in option.

ipad-peacock-sign-in.jpg

DBDukes

0 Kudos