Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Piddles

How to watch Murdoch Mysteries season 16 on Acorn through ROKU

Jump to solution

I got the Acorn channel through ROKU just so I could watch the new Murdoch Mysteries series but it isn't there, why?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: How to watch Murdoch Mysteries season 16 on Acorn through ROKU

Jump to solution

@Piddles

Thanks for the post.

It doesn't look like Murdoch Mysteries Season 16 is not yet available on Acorn TV as only Season 15 as well as Season 15 Aftershow is currently available. You can view all of the seasons available for Murdoch Mysteries on Acorn TV's website here.

For more information about that channel's content release, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Piddles

Thanks for the post.

It doesn't look like Murdoch Mysteries Season 16 is not yet available on Acorn TV as only Season 15 as well as Season 15 Aftershow is currently available. You can view all of the seasons available for Murdoch Mysteries on Acorn TV's website here.

For more information about that channel's content release, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
LowellB

Re: How to watch Murdoch Mysteries season 16 on Acorn through ROKU - NOt on app

Jump to solution

As of mid Nov 2022 the Murdock Mysteries show does not load on the app on any of my iow devices but does play on MS sytems on the web.  Why?

Re: How to watch Murdoch Mysteries season 16 on Acorn through ROKU - NOt on app

Jump to solution

I also cannot watch Murdoch mysteries season 16 on Acorn TV. This makes no sense!!   I have been looking and looking to know avail!!

Sue75

Jump to solution

When will Murdoch Mysteries season 16 be available on Acorn?

Jandjb1

Jump to solution

I have only found something called ovulation TV they said it's on in February for USA but I go to download it it's actually just a Canada channel not a streaming service I'm broken hearted it and midsummer was the only reason for accorn TV for us 

0 Kudos
SouthPawPhlly
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

The channel is called Ovation which is available in the United States through cable providers.  

I still haven't heard when season 16 it will be available on Acorn.  I hope soon.

0 Kudos
La-Guardia

Jump to solution

I checked on that - unfortunately, it does not carry the show on my particular provider.  I cannot imagine why Acorn does not carry it.  I am going to cancel Acorn because....pffft?   I can see most of what I want on Roku anyway.  

0 Kudos
SouthPawPhlly
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I no longer have cable service but I did check that Spectrum carries Ovation and that Murdoch Mysteries is part of the program lineup. 

Back in the day,  I used an VPN and would watch Murdoch Mysteries directly from Canadian Broadcasting, but found Acorn and switched to that. 

I also found Season 16 on YouTube look for "Geraldine Community TV" 

Yeah I'm a fan.

0 Kudos
KatieDe

Jump to solution

What happened to seasons 14and 15 of Murdoch Mysteries? I know 16 is coming in late March but I signed up for Acorn today to watch everything past Season 13 and nothing is there!