Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SouthPawPhlly
Roku Guru

Re: How to watch Murdoch Mysteries season 16 on Acorn through ROKU

Jump to solution

Well I wish I had an answer for you but when I look the available seasons for Murdoch Mysteries all seasons are listed.  I'm not subscribed so I can't vouch that I could watch the episodes but they are in the lineup.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Greetings @KatieDe 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting in regards to content availability.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing with those specific seasons in question? We are unable to reproduce the issue you are reporting as it appears the content is available on Acorn through The Roku Channel.

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
48chardy
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I watch Murdoch mysteries through roku TV on acorn. I've gotten season 16 through episode 10. I did not get episode 11 and now. Episode 12 is showing up. I want to know what it's happened to episode 11 season 16 on Murdoch mysteries.

ctw1949
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I;m having this same issue. I have contacted Acorn TV. They say that if you subscribe to Acorn through Roku TV app, there will be some issues with streaming the most recent seasons. Don't ask me why but this seems to be true. Roku is so huge right now that they don't/won't show where to directly address Roku, just a chat room for paying customers (like me) to contact them directly about issues. I have now cancelled my subscription to Acorn via Roku. I will begin a new subscription to Acorn TV directly with Acorn. Unfortunately for me, my subscription with Roku doesn't end till August, so I'm stuck looking for Season 16 and 17 on Acorn via Roku. I now wonder what I'm not seeing on other paid subscriptions I have through Roku...and I will now end my subscriptions through Roku and pick up the subscriptions via the channel I want to watch (and pay for!).

0 Kudos