Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gr8ful
Reel Rookie

How to respond to a question

I am trying to add my info in a reply box to give my model number as my channel keeps returning to home screen

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: How to respond to a question

HI @gr8ful

Welcome to the Roku Community. 

We'd like to know more about the issue you are facing. Does the issue only occur on a specific channel or all channels on your Roku device? Can you specify the action you're trying to do? What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue?

Keep us posted on what you find out. 

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
gr8ful
Reel Rookie

Hi , 

it’s been happening on live t.v , ION, Paramount and now with selecting what to watch watching fire country . 
I restarted my router and Roku network. 
thank you 

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Hi @gr8ful

Can you please provide us with more information? What model Roku device are you using?

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote, and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more.

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing? If the issue is still not resolved, we would recommend removing the channels and then trying to perform a factory rest on your device. For more information about how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

Please keep us posted.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos