Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r0kucitylover12
Reel Rookie

Roku Trivia Question Wrong

The Roku trivia game had wrong information on a question that lead us to get the answer wrong. It asked “What 2023 movie earned Tom Hanks a Golden Raspberry or “Razzie” Award for Worst Supporting Actor?” The answer was Elvis and this movie was released in 2022, making this question wrong. Me and my roommate were super upset that the date lead us to the wrong answer, we must have this fixed immediately

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
r0kucitylover12
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Trivia Question Wrong

Bruh we just answered one about Cardi B and they said the right answer was Cardi O… be for real right now. 

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Trivia Question Wrong

Hi @r0kucitylover12,

Thanks for reaching us here in the Roku Community!

I appreciate your report here and I have passed along this to the appropriate Roku team for further review,

Feel free to get back here if there's anything else we can look into.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.