Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kat5374
Binge Watcher

Remove/Uninstall channel from computer

Jump to solution

How do I remove a channel from my computer? There are kids station and other news stations that show up and I don't want them from my main dashboard when I turn on the tv. Can I rearrange this from my computer account on Roku? For example: Kids Disney... When I see it on my account as "installed" I can't uninstall it from my computer. 

Thanks... 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Remove/Uninstall channel from computer

Jump to solution

Hi, @kat5374.

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We see that you wanted to remove your Roku channels using your Computer. Don't worry; we're here to assist.

When you want to remove a channel from your TV, it is recommended that you perform this action directly on the TV itself, as the website interface only supports adding channels and not removing them.  

Here's what to do...

1. Press Home on your Roku remote.
  2. Move to the right and highlight the App you wish to remove.
  3. Press Star on your Roku remote to open the Options menu.
  4. Select Remove App and confirm when prompted.

If you don't see the Remove App option, you might still have an active subscription or be in your current billing cycle. Select Manage Subscription to turn off auto-renew and cancel your subscription.

For more detailed instructions, visit this support FAQ on how to remove apps from your Roku streaming device.

Hope this information helps.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Remove/Uninstall channel from computer

Jump to solution

Hi, @kat5374.

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We see that you wanted to remove your Roku channels using your Computer. Don't worry; we're here to assist.

When you want to remove a channel from your TV, it is recommended that you perform this action directly on the TV itself, as the website interface only supports adding channels and not removing them.  

Here's what to do...

1. Press Home on your Roku remote.
  2. Move to the right and highlight the App you wish to remove.
  3. Press Star on your Roku remote to open the Options menu.
  4. Select Remove App and confirm when prompted.

If you don't see the Remove App option, you might still have an active subscription or be in your current billing cycle. Select Manage Subscription to turn off auto-renew and cancel your subscription.

For more detailed instructions, visit this support FAQ on how to remove apps from your Roku streaming device.

Hope this information helps.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.