Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How About a Channel Devoted to Bicycle Racing

Just got my Roku and I'm liking it, but I find one sport really missing: Bicycle Racing. I'm a fan of road races and I'd like to see a channel devoted to the premiere races: Tour de France, Tour de France Femme, Giro D'Italia, and others. Off Road and Gravel has a lot of devotees, too, and I would not object to seeing their big races carried as well.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How About a Channel Devoted to Bicycle Racing

Hi @OV_Dragonman,

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for sharing your thoughts.

For more information, you'd want to contact any specific channel/service provider to inquire further about whether they offer their channel/service on the Roku platform. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Strega
Roku Guru

Yes, contact your favorite bicycle media companies and let them know you want to watch them on Roku.

0 Kudos
Birdman81

you can subscribe to Peacock channel and they carry bike racing.  There is also Flosports available by subscription.  They have a section called Flobikes available.  There is a free one called the Cycling channel that is crit racing in the US.

0 Kudos