Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jakeobryan3
Channel Surfer

Re: Help - Roku Photo Streams Not Working - Crashes Immediately

Jump to solution

Everything is working and has been working correctly since the fix was put in. Thanks guys!

EmAreBee
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Photo Streams failing to launch

Jump to solution

Thanks. This resolved our issue. We really appreciate the support. 

Lerpinator
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku screensaver stopped working

Jump to solution

Hello Team Roku,

I don’t know which fix fixed the problem with my photo stream. I tried all the suggestions to no avail. After submitting the requested info of the affected device photo stream started working the next day. 
Again, I don’t know what fixed the problem. Perhaps your IT team resolved it. Whatever the case, much thanks, it has been working for several days now.

Thanks

SarahJP

Re: Photo Steam Channel Not Loading

Jump to solution

i hovered. it says it is updated. it is not working. blinks out to main screen every time.

Luckydog
Reel Rookie

Re: Help - Roku Photo Streams Not Working - Crashes Immediately

Jump to solution

Thanks for the ideas Victoria.

I have 400 mbps internet … with my Roku TV saying signal strength is “excellent”, so that is definitely not the issue here.

That all said, as a teacher of Engineering for 32 years, I have found success by doing the following:

1- I deleted … then reinstalled the Roku Photo Stream channel app which initially did NOT permanently fix our Photo Stream issue until I ALSO DID STEP #2 below:

2- I then went into the ROKU “SETTINGS” menu … chose “SYSTEM” submenu … chose “POWER” submenu … chose “SYSTEM RESTART” Submenu  … then again chose “RESTART”.

And at least (for now) Photo Stream has resumed functioning. 🙏🏻 

Ps- ROKU now says that RESTART is the ONLY PERMANENT WAY to get this “fix” to continue to work for you. Simply “unplugging” might work TEMPORARILY, but the issue will return by the next day if not sooner. Best wishes to you all!

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

It not working today 

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @karagalea30

Welcome to the Roku Community. 

We'd like to know more about how we can best assist you. Could you provide with us the following:

• Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing?
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing?
  • What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?

Keep us posted about the details so we can look into this further. 

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Gabrieka
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I uploaded pictures and it is not working on my Roku TV. What can I do? Kinda frustrated. 

0 Kudos
RokuMaresa
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Gabrieka 

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community.

We are here to help if you are having issues with Photo Streams.

In some cases, removing the channel and then reinstalling it may help. To ensure the process is successful, follow the steps below.

1. Remove the channel. Highlight the channel tile on your home screen and press the Star * button on your Roku remote to open the Options menu. Select Remove channel and confirm.
  2. Restart your Roku device: Using your Roku remote, navigate to the home screen and choose Settings > System > Power > System Restart.
  3. Re-install the channel: After your Roku device restarts, visit the Roku Channel Store and add the channel again.

For further troubleshooting, please refer to this article: How to use Photo Streams on your Roku® streaming device.

Please keep us posted on how it goes!

Best regards,

Mares

MaresH.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Gabrieka
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Did everything you suggested still not working. 

0 Kudos