Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fran1956

Unable to view MLB Braves lives with Bally's Sport subscription and Roku

We have subscribed to Bally's sport + for the main purpose to watch MLB Braves. We can only watch recaps of post games. We no longer have a cable TV provider.  We have Roku and Youtube Live Are the live games not available? Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Unable to view MLB Braves lives with Bally's Sport subscription and Roku

Q: What programming can I watch?

When you subscribe to your local Bally Sports regional network on Bally Sports+, you will have direct access to your local teams and original programming at home and on the go, including regional NBA and NHL games.

**Note: currently only select regions offer their live MLB games on the Bally Sports+ app, including Bally Sports Detroit, Bally Sports Florida, Bally Sports Kansas City, Bally Sports Wisconsin and Bally Sports Sun.

https://www.ballysports.com/plus/faqs

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Wbrig
Reel Rookie

I canceled before 7 day trial ended for this very reason - you CANNOT watch live Brave games.  Online info is VERY misleading.  I’m very disappointed.

Major League Baseball needs to fix the government created problem (they made Disney/ ESPN sell Fox regional sports networks).

OldCuban

Thank you for asking this question. I subscribed to the Bally app thinking it streamed MLB games through Roku.

IT DOES NOT!

Cancelling subscription now!

0 Kudos