Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Help - Roku Photo Streams Not Working - Crashes Immediately

Jump to solution

Hi @Lerpinator,

Thanks for the clarification,

Yes, please. For all users having an issue with Photo Streams crashing to the home screen. We sincerely appreciate everyone that will provide the required details I requested from my previous so that we can pass them along to our Roku engineering team who can look further into this issue and provide a resolution.

We look forward to your responses and gathering your details.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
dzba
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Working now!!! Thank you!!!

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @dzba,

Thanks for the update regarding accessing the Photo Streams.

We're glad to know it's working now. Please let us know if there are other related issues that we can further take a look at!

Thanks for using our services.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
LindsD

Jump to solution

This worked for me! Thanks! 

0 Kudos
Bob64
Channel Surfer

Re: Photo Stream not working again??

Jump to solution

We are having the same issue and have tried all recommended remedies. Photo stream comes up and flips right back to the Home Screen. Please help! 

0 Kudos
ronakiyama
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

What was the solution to the Roku photo streaming app crashing for the 2 people that said solution worked for them

0 Kudos
embee

Jump to solution

Hi, @Lainerst17 and @LindsD --Just confirming, what was the fix that worked for both of you? The thread reply stream doesn't make it clear what you were commenting on specifically.

I've since unplugged my Roku tv for 2 minutes, and it doesn't fully crash, but it also only goes to a black screen.... Progress? But not ideal!

Going into the Roku photo stream app from the home screen, the app/channel loads and displays my album properly now (instead of also crashing)... Not sure what's up!

0 Kudos
embee

Jump to solution

Hi @LindsD : you said something worked for you--what steps did you take? Thank you!

0 Kudos
Bob64
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

It’s still not working for us. We have tried everything recommended. When we click on the Photo Stream tile, it blips on and then off very quickly taking us back to the original screen. 

0 Kudos

Re: Photo stream needs fix, it wont start

Jump to solution

Hello,

I am having the same problem. The app won't load despite checking for updates, removing/reinstalling app, etc. Worked fine yesterday but will not load today.

TCL Roku Model: 40FS4610R

Serial Number: 2N0012155471

Device ID:  2R6511155471

Software Version: 11.5.0 build 4312-08

This occurs on the Photo Stream Channel. Version 1.44 build 261a5151

Tracker ID: 71-124-633

Steps to Recreate the Issue: Click on Photo Streams channel and it will not load.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.