Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Strollem
Binge Watcher

Re: Hallmark App not working for past 3 days

Jump to solution

Thanks Bobbie -

They would not help at that phone number. Phone assist is for Roku billing and new device setup only (click).  The phone message redirects you back here.

Appreciate the attempt though.

Roku support care to comment?

Strollem
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Also - why is the topic on this one "Solved" when it is clearly not solved? A way to ignore the thread?

Strollem
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Update: Randomly started working again if I race the 'lock' and click quickly before the programming item 'locks'.  Will monitor and update.

Strollem
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Still happening.

About 30% success with removing the app from Roku, and restarting - then adding it back.

This is ridiculous. These are not rare posts or cries for help, you'd think either Hallmark or Roku would care enough to fix it - and stop passing the buck around / hot potato / we don't care / thanks for the $$$.

0 Kudos
dcbrittney

Jump to solution

Who did you call? I’d love to get this issue fixed on my Roku Smartv as well. If you don’t mind sharing, I’d appreciate the advice. 

0 Kudos
Strollem
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

It still happens randomly, and after a few days of trying, resetting, rebooting, hoop jumping etc., it fixes itself.  I can't get any traction anywhere so I've just basically decided to tough it out.

0 Kudos
Kd_arthur

Jump to solution

Did anybody ever resolve this issue? It's been driving my wife nuts, who in turn drives me nuts about it. I have deleted it and reinstalled several times and still just get a blank, white screen when I try to login. Please help!!!

@RokuKariza-D wrote:

Hey @butch79

I hope you're doing well.

If the issue persists from one channel after attempting the suggestions above, videos from other channels play fine, contact the channel provider's customer support team to report the issue and get help.

Channels on Roku are maintained by the channel provider themselves. In this case, there's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from them.

You can contact Hallmark Support here: https://customercare.hmnow.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Additional Community resources you might find useful:

0 Kudos
Strollem
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

To answer your question: No.

Its pass-the-buck, "not our problem" - or let me look into that for you (circular file section).

It seems to come and go for no apparent reason to this day.

0 Kudos
Bobbie43
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

The only solution I have found for the hallmark movies now (HMN) not working is canceling through Roku and signing up directly through HMN. I haven’t had a problem since doing that. 

0 Kudos
deathdemon80
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I get a white screen when trying to log in I don't get a code or anything 

0 Kudos