Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Hallmark Movies NOW Login Issue

Jump to solution

Hello,

My family has an account with Hallmark Movies Now.  At first we could not play any movies and it requested we contact customer care.  When I looked on the Roku website, there is no contact information for customer care.  So I went to the Frequently asked questions and followed their instructions on removing a channel, restarting the device, then re-adding the channel.  We have an account with Hallmark Movies Now, but since we've restarted the channel and log in for the channel it keeps saying please enter a valid e-mail and password.  I need to talk to an actual person.  So how do I get in touch with one?  Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 20

Re: Hallmark Movies NOW Login Issue

Jump to solution

For issues with specific channels, you need to contact the channel provider. Roku does not provide support for individual channels except for the two they themselves offer: The Roku Channel and Roku Media Player. For any problems with the Hallmark Movies channel, you have to contact them. 

From a quick web search, I found this: https://customercare.hmnow.com/hc/en-us/articles/115012907987-Want-to-speak-to-Customer-Care-

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
12 Replies
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Sorry, I cannot help. Smiley Sad

But I think it's a great question and i shall be interested to see if you get any helpful responses.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 20

Jump to solution

For issues with specific channels, you need to contact the channel provider. Roku does not provide support for individual channels except for the two they themselves offer: The Roku Channel and Roku Media Player. For any problems with the Hallmark Movies channel, you have to contact them. 

From a quick web search, I found this: https://customercare.hmnow.com/hc/en-us/articles/115012907987-Want-to-speak-to-Customer-Care-

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Contact customer care at Roku

Jump to solution

@freeze2451 wrote:

Hello,

My family has an account with Hallmark Movies Now.  At first we could not play any movies and it requested we contact customer care.  When I looked on the Roku website, there is no contact information for customer care.  So I went to the Frequently asked questions and followed their instructions on removing a channel, restarting the device, then re-adding the channel.  We have an account with Hallmark Movies Now, but since we've restarted the channel and log in for the channel it keeps saying please enter a valid e-mail and password.  I need to talk to an actual person.  So how do I get in touch with one?  Thank you.

My remote is not connecting to my tv

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 20

Jump to solution

@aniyadixon wrote:

My remote is not connecting to my tv

This has nothing to do with the original question. Please create a new thread with your question, and include some hardware details such as the TV make and model. If it's a Roku TV, please post in the Roku TV section. If it's not a Roku TV, and you're trying to connect a Roku smart remote to your TV, then stay in this section of the Community, but tell us what remote you're attempting to connect to your TV. 

Dan
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

This has turned into a horrible frustrating experience. Please tell me this company has a customer support so that you can actually speak to a live person or CHAT. I have tried everything to get three of these stupid things to work. Every turn I take on this web site sends me to other people that need help and no resolve.  What a waste of money!

Highlighted
Level 20

Jump to solution

@DarleneCook wrote:

This has turned into a horrible frustrating experience. Please tell me this company has a customer support so that you can actually speak to a live person or CHAT. I have tried everything to get three of these stupid things to work. Every turn I take on this web site sends me to other people that need help and no resolve.  What a waste of money!

We users can try to assist, but you have to be specific about the issues you're having. Roku does have a telephone number for support, but you have to use their web site to go though some initial troubleshooting steps. Roku doesn't allow posting the phone number here. To my knowledge they have no chat function, other than their Facebook page. There are also two Roku forum moderators here that try to help. But again, exactly what issues are you having?

Dan
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

I agree can't get any help and paying for nothing. I can't get in the Hallmark now ether. NOT a happy camper

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue and from my searches it appears to be a problem when using Roku.   I can't get anyone to assist from Hallmark and it seems like you haven't been able to get any support from Roku.

Please keep this conversation going if anyone finds a solution.  Unfortunately I paid for a year in advance and at this point it appears I just may have to call this a complete loss.

Frustrated Roku/Hallmark customer!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I'm having the same problem, I paid for the Roku Hallmark channel and was charged $59.99 on my visa for a year.  Now it wants me to pay for it again.  i tried calling Roku, but they are not providing help during this virus time.  I bought it 2/21/20 and after the month of FREE they wanted me to pay again.  

0 Kudos