Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Athenapua
Reel Rookie

Re: freevee channel not working

I have a Roku TV & another tv with a Roku device attached.

Both have Prime & Freevee loaded; both work fine.

Hope you figure it out. 🙂

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

@Imemine 

You can install both Freevee and Prime Video on the same device without issue.  

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

Imemine
Roku Guru

It's working now thank you. 

0 Kudos
Cjdj1278
Streaming Star

Today mine started kicking me back to the home page.  Is yours working?  Any advice? 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for posting here at the Roku Community, @Cjdj1278!

Have you tried to remove the app, perform a system reboot, and then re-install the app on your Roku streaming device/TV? This troubleshooting procedure works on most users having the same playback issues. If not, kindly navigate to your Home screen. Remove the app by navigating to the channel tile on the Roku home screen, pressing the * key on your remote, and choosing "Remove channel." After doing so, try restarting your device from Settings > System > Power > System Restart. After your Roku device restarts, visit the Roku channel store and add the channel again.

Let us know how it goes and we'll go from there. 

Kind regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
BlarneyStone
Binge Watcher

The app is still working on my end.  Just curious as to version you have installed. I have version 1.2, build 1557.  This topic was a total pain to get resolved when it happened previously.  Had to open a ticket with Amazon by using the help links in the Freevee phone app. 

0 Kudos
Cjdj1278
Streaming Star

Same build.  Just tried it and it came up to reactivate with a code.  Luckily it came back up with all my shows.  Thank you for answering.  I love my Roku but, unfortunately the moderators here are only able to offer routine solutions and kick the can up hopefully to someone who can.  

0 Kudos