Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CoreyGruber
Reel Rookie

MLB Channel not working 2023

MLB Channel not working on ROKU TV or Streaming Stick. I have uninstalled it, system restarted, and then re-installed the app multiple times with no results.  I paid $90 to have MLB tv and I've been unable to view it on any Roku device for 2 days now. Not to mention it's the last two weeks of the MLB season and my team is making a push for the playoffs. This is just one of countless channel issues I've had with my Roku tv. I highly regret choosing this tv, as it has only negatively affected my tv watching experience. Please resolve immediately.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: MLB Channel not working 2023

Hi @CoreyGruber,

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We're glad to assist you with your problem with streaming MLB TV. We'd like to know more about the issue that you are experiencing so that we can assist you further. Are you getting error messages or error codes when playing content? What do you see on your screen when trying to access the channel? Can you provide a video or photo of the issue you're experiencing?

We'll be waiting for your response!

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos