Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BlarneyStone
Binge Watcher

Re: freevee channel not working

@Athenapua 

Great point. 

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Freevee channel not working

Hi Community users, 

Thanks for your post. 

We apologize for the inconvenience this caused. If the issue is only with the channel alone, this is a good indication that there is likely an issue within that specific channel that will need to be addressed with an update from the channel publisher. 

Channels on Roku are created and maintained by each channel publisher. In this case, you'll want to reach out to the channel partner support directly to share your feedback. 

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
WannabeJamie
Reel Rookie

As long as I don't sign in I don't have a problem. I cannot contact Amazon and say hey fix your app cuz there's no way to contact them to say hey fix your app. It is so annoying and I'm also having a problem now with the CBS app. Is just says sorry not working but I can watch it off my phone and it's fine.

RokuMel
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @honeycando

Thanks for posting at the Roku community.

We understand that you're having a playback issue with Freevee channel.

As @RokuNimfa-C said, you need to remove the channel and make sure to restart the device first before adding it back.

You'll want to check this article to resolve a playback issue: How to resolve a channel playback issue

Let us know if the issue still persists so that we can assist with your concern.

Best regards,

Mel

Mel
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Kkrx7
Binge Watcher

Disconnect power on TCL Roku tv and then re-installing does not work either.  Any other suggestions?

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Hi @Kkrx7

Thanks for your first post. 

Does the issue only occur on this specific channel or all channels on your Roku device? Have you followed the suggested steps in order (remove > restart > re-install), this is to ensure you will install a clean channel.

Keep us posted. 

Regards, 
Nimfa 

0 Kudos
Kkrx7
Binge Watcher

This doesn’t work either.  Considering all of the ongoing problems with this from countless Roku customers is there any chance Roku might possibly at some point at their convenience contact Freevee/Amazon to correct this?  

Kkrx7
Binge Watcher

Only on the Freevee channel just like everyone else on this thread is saying yet you cut and paste the same unworkable suggestions that everyone already has repeatedly said do not work.  Can you understand this finally? 

RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Thanks for the update. @Kkrx7 

We're sorry to hear it did not work. 

We'll be sure to share your feedback with the support team about the issue you're running into. We'd recommend continuing to follow up with them about their channel on the Roku platform for further news and status updates.

Channels on Roku are maintained by the channel developer themselves. They are developed by the service provider themselves, and any issues like this may be encountered would need to be reported directly. 

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
BlarneyStone
Binge Watcher

@all Roku moderators. Get a clue. Read the history of this thread before giving the same old tired advice which DOES NOT WORK.

We implore YOU to contact Freevee/Amazon on our behalf. I do not care if the channel providers are responsible.   Can you please make the effort because Freevee/Amazon isn’t listening either.