Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Fox News Live Not Loading Past 13%

Jump to solution

Hi yes that's what it's doing could you help me get fox news ide sure appreciate it I love watching it keeping informed on news  thanks Denise 

0 Kudos
26tudor
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

If it goes to the 13% click on the star button then click reload app and that usually does it.

0 Kudos

Re: Fox News App major issues

Jump to solution

I am unable to play full episodes.  They were originally locked and I signed in with my wifi provider and the lock disappeared but it will not play.  What do I need to do to be able to play the full episodes.  Thank you.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

FOX NEWS app STILL not working. Hopefully this is not a political issue!

I have removed the app and downloaded again several times. Does not matter which of my tvs or which Roku device - DOESN’T WORK. 

PLEASE HELP. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, Community users!

Greetings from the Roku Community. 

We appreciate you bringing this playback issue on the Fox News app to our attention. Rest assured that the appropriate team has already been notified and is currently investigating.

For those who have not provided us with the necessary details to be included in the report, please provide the following::

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and current software version. (this can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)
  • Channel build version
  • Specific troubleshooting steps you've tried so far.

Otherwise, to those who already provided us with these details, we can assure you that it has already been included in the report. 

Your patience and understanding are highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.