Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Fox News App major issues

Jump to solution

The fairly painless work-around that worked for my Roku just now was to go to app options when selecting the Fox News app and then selecting "Restart App" -- I didn't have to reauthorize and live news came up right away. I hope this helps and works for some.

0 Kudos
26tudor
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I have tried everything suggested on this site and all I get is the fox news page with the 13% spinning in the middle.

Medfieldmike
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I'm sorry the suggestions aren't working, the odd thing for me is that since I restarted the app, it's opened without any issues since, I haven't had to restart it again. 

I have the 4K stick just to add that detail.

I guess we need to know the actual cause, otherwise it seems to just be luck, bad or good.

I've never ever had this issue with Chromecast so I'm not sure why it seems to be a thorn for Roku.

Mike

JeAl

Re: Fox News Live Not Loading Past 13%

Jump to solution

I'm having the same problems with Fox News Live that everyone has mentioned on this blog. It doesn't seem to have a resolution to fix the problems.

26tudor
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

The last 2 times I went to watch it I had to reload the app and it came up. This has never worked in the past. Got me wondering.

Joeu1884

Jump to solution

considering this is a problem Roku has failed to address and we are currently having the same issue we will be replacing all our devices. 🖕🏻🖕🏻

MasonNeck
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Fox News app is stuck at 13%.  I have 5 Roku TVs and two don't work -- solely on the Fox News app.  The others probably will stop working once they time out.  Updates don't work.  It appears that this problem is from the latest update.

0 Kudos
Soupman67

Jump to solution

ALWAYS STUCK AT 13 PERCENT ROKU SUCKS

MasonNeck
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I ended up deleting the app on every device and then reloading it.  The problem went away.  Yet I just don't understand why it stopped working.

0 Kudos
ragar01

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue. Just switched from xfinity to att. I have done the whole code thing with my current issue. Had it live. Went to watch a clip from one of Fridays shows. Try to go back to live and now stuck on 13%. I had this problem at times on xfinity

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.