Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Fox News Live Not Loading Past 13%

It’s never going to change!!!  The left will do anything to win!!!

0 Kudos
Denisep1963
Reel Rookie

Can you please help me figure out why it doesn't come in 

0 Kudos
lprowicz
Reel Rookie

something changed because my Fox News on ROKU streaming stick is working fine now. 

I did reboot my DHCP and DNS server in the basement. 

0 Kudos
Mbrown0614
Reel Rookie

I sent them a message through messenger and they chatted me back and had me send pictures of what was occurring. They told me when it happened again to push the home button 5 times then the back button 5 times. When I did that a screen came up with a time stamp and some other stuff. After that it never happened again. I did question if they were trying to censor what news we watch 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Fox News freezing up on Roku Tv

Hi Community users!

Greetings from the Roku Community.

Thanks for informing us about the playback issues you've experienced within the Fox News app on your Roku. In this case, we will coordinate this with the appropriate team to conduct a thorough investigation.

In order to narrow down the cause of the issue, we would appreciate it if you could share with us your device details such as follows:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and current software version. (this can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)
  • Channel build version.

We'll be looking forward to your response so that we can check this further and provide you with a swift resolution.

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
lprowicz
Reel Rookie

Right, when you "push the home button 5 times then the back button 5 times" the unit sends them information about what went wrong. 

I remember that I too did that yesterday and my Fox News / ROKU is now working flawlessly. 

Laura 

0 Kudos
Paulglantz
Channel Surfer

Re: Fox News freezing up on Roku Tv

as of today 9/23 its been working fine 

0 Kudos
annwalther
Reel Rookie

Re: Can’t connect to foxnews

When I select Fox News on my Spectrum /  Roku. I can hear the audio, but the screen says

NO CONNECTION 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Community users!

Thanks for informing us about this. Rest assured that this has already been acknowledged by the appropriate Roku team and is currently in the process of investigation. 

Once we've been notified of any updates, we'll post them here.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work on this. 

Regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
annwalther
Reel Rookie

Re: Can’t connect to foxnews

I CAN HEAR THE AUDIO , BUT I CANNOT SEE THE PICTURE

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.