Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lisa40

Re: Does ROKU have something against Fox News?

I can't help but wonder the same thing. The only ROKU app that I have problems with is Fox News App. Same problems as everyone else has described which means the problem can't be all of our devices, providers, etc. 

My solution is I just bought Amazon's Fire Stick and will be unplugging my ROKU on Monday. I have numerous ROKU devices and really tried hard with every "troubleshooting" tip. All devices and apps are up-to-date. 

I can stream Amazon Prime, CBS, Paramount,  Disney+, Britbox, ABC, etc without any issues.

We have all been complaining about this specific app and ROKU for nearly a year at least. Very sad that it is "still being worked on" without resolution.

0 Kudos
MasonNeck
Channel Surfer

I have 3 rokus -- One is a Roku TV, one a TCL and one is a 4k streaming stick.  All three have the problem.  And just Fox News.  

I've just ordered a wireless hdmi streaming device which I will connect to my cable box to use instead of ROKU.  I can't believe this problem hasn't been fixedwith so many complaints.

Or at least hourly updates letting us know that the problem is being worked on and the progress.

0 Kudos
jenlan13

I am doing the same thing. Done with Roku. See ya! 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.