Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JeAl

Re: Fox News Live Not Loading Past 13%

Jump to solution

I'm having the same problems with Fox News Live that everyone has mentioned on this blog. It doesn't seem to have a resolution to fix the problems.

26tudor
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

The last 2 times I went to watch it I had to reload the app and it came up. This has never worked in the past. Got me wondering.

Joeu1884

Jump to solution

considering this is a problem Roku has failed to address and we are currently having the same issue we will be replacing all our devices. 🖕🏻🖕🏻

MasonNeck
Reel Rookie

Re: Fox News App major issues

Jump to solution

Fox News app is stuck at 13%.  I have 5 Roku TVs and two don't work -- solely on the Fox News app.  The others probably will stop working once they time out.  Updates don't work.  It appears that this problem is from the latest update.

0 Kudos
Soupman67

Jump to solution

ALWAYS STUCK AT 13 PERCENT ROKU SUCKS

MasonNeck
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I ended up deleting the app on every device and then reloading it.  The problem went away.  Yet I just don't understand why it stopped working.

0 Kudos
ragar01

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue. Just switched from xfinity to att. I have done the whole code thing with my current issue. Had it live. Went to watch a clip from one of Fridays shows. Try to go back to live and now stuck on 13%. I had this problem at times on xfinity

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi yes that's what it's doing could you help me get fox news ide sure appreciate it I love watching it keeping informed on news  thanks Denise 

0 Kudos
26tudor
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

If it goes to the 13% click on the star button then click reload app and that usually does it.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.