Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error loging into Apple TV app on Roku Premiere

I just bought a new Roku Premiere and I am setting up all my apps. Disappointed to learn Apple, of all companies, does not have a quick sign in option and I have to enter my account info and password with the janky remote.

But when I do I get an error message like the one below…

The error code is not always the same. I tried again and got error code: N/640D69CD

I deleted the app and reinstalled but I get the error every time. Chat with Apple produced nothing. They will call tomorrow but I am not confident they will solve this.

Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: Error loging into Apple TV app on Roku Premiere

Hi @leftnotracks

Welcome to the Roku Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble logging into the Apple TV app on your Roku Premiere and receiving the error code "N/640D69CD". This error code is usually associated with an issue with your Apple ID or network connectivity. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

• Ensure that your Roku Premiere is connected to the internet and has a stable connection.
  • Check if there are any updates available for the Roku Premiere and install them if necessary.
  • Log out of the Apple TV app on your Roku Premiere, restart your device, and try logging in again.
  • Try logging into your Apple ID on a different device to ensure that your account is working correctly.

If you're still experiencing issues, contact Apple Support for further assistance. They may be able to provide additional guidance on how to resolve this error code.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Warm regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
OwnerofDevices
Roku Guru

Re: Error loging into Apple TV app on Roku Premiere

I was getting the same message from Apple Music. I had to enable 2FA on my Apple ID in order for me to login on my Westinghouse Roku TV.

0 Kudos