Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OwnerofDevices
Roku Guru

Re: Disney plus Bundle - ESPN+ not working

There must be a way to cancel out of the part when ESPN is asking for a TV provider.

0 Kudos
JRP86
Channel Surfer

One would think there is, but I haven’t been able to figure it out…and neither Disney or Roku tech support could offer a solution.

0 Kudos
teamboydo

Having the same issue, I can log in and see the Disney+ bundle active in Verizon and Disney+ and can long into ESPN and watch ESPN+ content in the browser but won't work on roku w/out a TV provider...

0 Kudos
JV22

I got the Disney + bundle yesterday.  When I go to Disney or even the Roku home ,there is no tile for ESPN+. I spent 31 minutes with a Disney tech yesterday,  who finally hung up on me without solving the problem. The only way it seems I can get to ESPN+ is by paying for a subscription I supposedly already have. Not sure what to do now...

0 Kudos
OwnerofDevices
Roku Guru

You need to install the ESPN app in order to login to ESPN+ in the settings.

0 Kudos
JV22

How do I install the app without having to pay for it?

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@JV22, it doesn't cost anything to install the app.

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/b995f72db179f502d9708adf78d74a84/espn

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
user_928

Hi All,

I also have the Disney, Hulu, ESPN+ bundle through Verizon and I was having trouble getting the ESPN app on my Roku Ultra to be able to use the ESPN+ of my bundle. I logged into all the apps included in the bundle (Disney, Hulu, and ESPN apps) on my Roku Ultra with the email and password that I use for the bundle, and I am only having issues getting ESPN+ to work. 

I don’t have a fix but you are not alone.

0 Kudos