Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Suzanne5

Disney+ channel not available

I have a Roku streaming device and on the remote is the Disney channel button.

But when I press the button it doenst go to the channel, and I can not find the channel on the device.

How is this possible. I can not load new channels on this device as all of them are pre loaded.

Please help

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
andyross
Roku Guru

Re: Disney+ channel not available

Exactly what Roku device do you have? You can go to Settings/System/About to see the name and model number.

Disney+ is not supported on older Roku's. This is not Roku blocking it, but Disney simply not making it available. The same goes for Hulu.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Disney+ channel not available

Welcome to the Roku Community, @Suzanne5!

Thanks for reaching out. We'd be happy to provide further information regarding this matter.

Please be informed that the Roku streaming platform is US-based. Although it is being offered in certain locations, only limited apps can be accessed outside the US. 

In this case, it may be possible that Disney+ is not being offered in your current location. 

Feel free to let us know if you need further clarification and assistance. 

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.