Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Great British Baking Show missing episodes

Jump to solution

Hello Community Users!

We appreciate your follow-up and apologize for waiting for a solution to the problem you are experiencing with the Great British Baking Show's missing episodes.

We wanted to update you on the progress of the investigation into the issue you reported. Our team is continuing to diligently work on resolving the problem. We are committed to providing you with the most accurate and detailed information as soon as it becomes available. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this process. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any additional feedback or concerns that we can address.

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
tmalicia

GBBS disappearing from lineup

Jump to solution

What is happening to The Great British Baking Show? Every time I log on, more episodes have disappeared, and in one case reappeared. Right now there's only Season 1 and a few episodes of Season 6. This is very disappointing, seasons have disappeared in the middle of my watching them. I hope Roku rectifies this. 

0 Kudos
Baker60
Channel Surfer

Re: Why did you remove Great British Bake Off

Jump to solution

I now have all 7 seasons back.!!!!! What?? And all the episodes… I checked. Now I can’t remember where I was in the season. 
I’m thrilled.. but dubious. 😄

lavagirl
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thanks to Baker60 for mentioning that all seasons are back!  I checked my phone app and all seasons and episodes seem to have reappeared - yay!  Hope they stay!

0 Kudos
Hoping2gosoon
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Yes i turned on laat night to watch my last available episode and saw all seasons back!!!!

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: GBBS disappearing from lineup

Jump to solution

Hi, @tmalicia

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for letting us know about the issue you've noticed with the missing episodes of The Great British Baking Show on The Roku Channel. Kindly be advised that we're currently aware of the issue, and our team is working on it. For the meantime, we recommend restarting the app and monitor the seasons and episodes that are added from being removed.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated in the meantime.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Aimeelio

Jump to solution

As of 4/10, season 6 stops at episode 6 and season 7 is missing everything except episodes 10-12. 😭

0 Kudos
Mac-OH216

Re: GBBS disappearing from lineup

Jump to solution

I noticed this too! Glad I'm not the only one experiencing this issue although I wish I knew what was going on!

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

We believe this issue has been resolved for most users about the missing episodes of the Great British Baking Show on The Roku Channel, if not all of them, thus in the interest of maintaining order, we will close this discussion now.

If you are still experiencing this issue, go ahead and start a new thread, and shoot me a PM.

This discussion will be closed and this post will be marked as solved. We appreciate your patience, and we also thank everyone who reported this.

Happy Streaming! 💜

Roku Community Team

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos