Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Code RLP-1035 want a different solution

Jump to solution

Hello @Gypsywonder

Thanks for the post.

We do not have enough details from your original message to make an effective suggestion. Could you tell us more about your concern?

With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Randy13

Jump to solution

I have a Roku stick plugged into a relatively new smart TV. Spectrum has been an available option until tonight. I am now getting that RLP-1035 error message which is not listed in the website Danny provided a link to. I do get a channel menu, but with the same click as the OK button, it cycles right back to this error message. Just a note, all the other cable options work just fine--this seems to be a Spectrum issue.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Randy13,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

In this case, we recommend contacting Spectrum TV directly to follow up for more help. They’ll be able to best assist with any issues and functionality inquiries. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Spectrum support here

Please keep us posted on what you find out.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
rp6570

Re: Code RLP-1035 fixed for spectrum app

Jump to solution

open settings go to advanced and do a factiory reset, after completed plug in your info and you'll be all set to go.

0 Kudos