Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MikkiD
Channel Surfer

Circle Network Skipping Shows

Jump to solution

Circle Network removed themselves from OTA at the end of 2023 and switched to just streaming. Just watching Coffee, Country & Cody has been a nightmare. If you don’t watch within 24hrs, you don’t get to see it and you have to hope it’s even there. 

in trying to watch via Roku I am having issues with once I hit play, it plays an ad, then seemingly skips and shows the next title in line (I guess), another ad, another title, another ad and on and on. It never does play the show itself or any others? Anyone else having the same problem?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Circle Network Skipping Shows

Jump to solution

Hi @MikkiD,

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We're glad to assist you with your inquiry. Have you tried removing the channel, restarting the system, and adding it back again? Please try these steps and let us know if they these steps fix the issue so we can further assist you.

We'll be waiting for your update.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @MikkiD,

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We're glad to assist you with your inquiry. Have you tried removing the channel, restarting the system, and adding it back again? Please try these steps and let us know if they these steps fix the issue so we can further assist you.

We'll be waiting for your update.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
MikkiD
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

It seems to be working now. Wish I’d thought about that last week when I was struggling with it so much. 

0 Kudos
MikkiD
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I just turned the box on again. Same app. Same problem. It did work with the same solution but it seems like a lot to have to go through every time?

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @MikkiD,

Thank you for keeping us updated!

We will be more than happy to investigate further. Is this the only channel where you're having issues?

We'll wait for your response.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MikkiD
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

It’s the only one I know about. There is a show I watch daily because they just took it off the OTA channels and went to streaming only. They only leave that show up for 24hrs.

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @MikkiD,

Thanks for keeping us posted!

If you are still unable to play videos from one channel after attempting the suggestions on the link, videos from other channels play fine, contact the channel provider's customer support team to report the issue and get help. In this case, there's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from the channel developer.

Also, for more information about that channel's authentication and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

Please let us know on what you find out.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos