Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Channels not loading after recent update

Thanks, @Redkroovy.

I will provide you with updates on the investigation as soon as they become available.

In the meantime, your continuous patience and understanding as we work on this are highly appreciated. 

Regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Redkroovy
Binge Watcher

Thank you. 

0 Kudos
gperkins
Channel Surfer

I'm having the same problem when my ultra went from 13 to 13.1.4.  I tried moving it to wired and it didn't help.  If I go to the individual channels and try to update, they say it is up to date.  The roku channel is 9.3 and it doesn't work.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @gperkins.

We appreciate you sharing your streaming issues inside The Roku Channel. No worries! We'd be happy to take a closer look for review.

Since you've experienced this after the software update, could you please confirm if this is the only channel you are having this issue with? If not, kindly specify the channels affected.

We'll be looking forward to your response.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Redkroovy
Binge Watcher

MAX, Paramount, History Vault, Hallmark Movies, far as I know

0 Kudos
drfitch

Roku device IS NOT updating the TV everywhere channel after I've signed in with my provider after update 13.1.4

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @Redkroovy @drfitch.

Thanks for letting us know. In this case, we would be happy to include your devices in the process of investigation to determine the cause and find you the best resolution possible. 

Kindly provide us with additional information such as follows:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and current software version. (this can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)

We'll be looking forward to your responses.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Redkroovy
Binge Watcher

I have provided this information earlier in the thread. Thanks

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @Redkroovy.

My apologies, I must have included you in the mention above post.

Nevertheless, I have checked this with the team and your device's information is already included in the process of investigation. 

Thanks,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Redkroovy
Binge Watcher

Any word from the team on this issue? Thanks 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.