Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Louiepa2ie

Censoring my news channel viewing

NewsMax, OAN, RSNB, Blaze TV, Salem, all conservative news, all being censored. Nothing but buffering and lost connection. No problems with other news apps or streaming apps. Coincidence? I’m thinking not.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Censoring my news channel viewing

Welcome to the Roku Community, @Louiepa2ie!

Thanks for letting us know about this. We'd be happy to suggest some steps to help you troubleshoot the affected apps.

Before proceeding, how are you accessing these apps? Is it directly from the standalone app or via Live TV?

In the meantime, kindly refresh your Roku device under Settings > System > Power (skip if unavailable) > System restart. We would also recommend rebooting your router/modem by unplugging it for about 60 seconds and replugging it again. 

Keep us posted!

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.