Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Natacharuiz
Reel Rookie

Channel Loading issues on Sharp Roku

Hello I resently bought a sharp tv in mexico. Wifi is excellent, I can stream other apps. I get guide and what is on roku. But when I go to select it says loading and never loads. I already factory reset. Unplugged. All the steps I googled to get it to work and nothing no channels. At first I thought it was a Internet issue but it's not it let me stream other apps. Why do you have a roku tv that roku is the only thing not working. I just also bought a jvc roku tv yesterday. Going to try it if same issue it is going back. This is frustrating tried everything to get it to load. Also if it's because I'm in mexico, why sell them here

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Natacharuiz
Reel Rookie

Re: Channel Loading issues on Sharp Roku

No channels work it keeps trying to load. When I scan it shows only 11 channels. But to know which channels. I am using other streaming methods instead of roku cause I cant get none of the channels.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Natacharuiz,

Warm greetings from the Roku Community!

Thanks for reaching us about this. It seems like you've done a couple of troubleshooting here and we'd like to take a step in and see how we can resolve this. Could you tell us how are you able to reproduce the issue? What specific channel are you trying to access? 

Please let us know more about this so that we can further assist you.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Natacharuiz
Reel Rookie

I'm trying to get any channel but I'm in mexico and every channel I tune to just is loading but never loads. When I scan it shows 11 channels but to find which ones. I use all other streaming apps to watch and they all work. Just don't understand if i purchased in mexico the tv it should be working.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.