Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ReneeHoff
Reel Rookie

Canceled Spectrum, but suggesting shows

I no longer have Spectrum and have removed the channel multiple times. However, when I go to the “What to Watch” section, it still shows programs only available on Spectrum. How do I get rid of this?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: Canceled Spectrum, but suggesting shows

Hi @ReneeHoff

Welcome to the Roku Community!

If you want to stop seeing Spectrum's "what to watch" suggestions on your Roku device, you can follow these steps:

• Navigate to the Spectrum app on your Roku home screen.
  • Press the "*" button on your Roku remote to open the Options menu.
  • Select "Settings" from the Options menu.
  • Scroll down to the "Preferences" section and select "Home screen preferences."
  • Turn off the toggle switch next to "Include in Home screen recommendations."

This will remove Spectrum's "what to watch" suggestions from your Roku home screen. However, please note that this will also remove any other recommendations that Spectrum may provide, so you will need to navigate to the Spectrum app to view those recommendations in the future.

We hope it helps!

Warm regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
ReneeHoff
Reel Rookie

Re: Canceled Spectrum, but suggesting shows

It does not give me a “settings” option in the menu. It says “My Rating”, “Move Channel”, “Remove Channel”, “Check for Updates”, “Give Us Feedback”, and “Close”

0 Kudos