Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can't play Hulu shows -- error P DEV320

Jump to solution

Hi @Ju5tscream,

A warm welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you are having trouble playing the Hulu channel. Please be advised that in some cases, removing the channel and then reinstalling it may help. To ensure the process is successful, follow the steps below, making sure you restart your Roku device before adding the channel again.

• Remove the channel. Highlight the channel tile on your home screen and press the Star button on your Roku remote to open the Options menu. Select Remove channel and confirm.
  • Restart your Roku device: Home > Settings > System > Power. "If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step." System restart.
  • Reinstall the channel. Visit the Roku Channel Store and add the channel again.

For further reference, you can visit our support page: How to resolve a channel playback issue

Please keep us posted on how it goes.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
LupeLupita
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you so much for this solution. It worked when I had almost given up hope.

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @LupeLupita,

Thanks for keeping us updated on your experience with the Hulu channel!

It is our pleasure to hear that the matter has been resolved. We express our gratitude for your effort and understanding.

Happy Streaming!

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
iplay10us2
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you so much for this solution! I was trying to watch something on a different TV and could not figure out the issue. This fixed it!!!!

0 Kudos
arrmo
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Hi,

Tried this, on my Roku Ultra ... but no joy. Even forced another resolution (i.e. 720p), but no go. Has anyone gotten it to work with Recordings (i.e. "DVR" on Hulu)?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for posting here at the Roku Community, @arrmo!

We appreciate you for keeping us updated. No worries. We're here to find you the best resolution possible. 

Could you please tell us the specific troubleshooting procedure you've taken to resolve the issue? Have you tried the suggestion of @RokuJechealR above? In addition, have you tried to reboot the system of your router? If not, we highly suggest so. 

The best course of action will be suggested once we have a better understanding of the situation. We'll be anticipating your response.

Kind regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
arrmo
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

You bet - and thanks for the help!

Yes, have tried removing and re-adding the channel. Have also rebooted the entire network. Have tested over Wi-Fi, and also wired. No joy in any case. I have checked as well - UL/DL bandwidth are both about 500 Mbps, and latency ~ 10 ms. So plenty of speed :-).

Suggestions?

Thanks again.

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for your response, @arrmo.

We have seen that you have several Roku devices linked to your Roku account. That being said, may we know if this issue is happening to all devices? Also, have you already tried reaching out to the channel provider? As we believe this is a specific error code on their end.

Please keep us posted.

Sincerely,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
arrmo
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Hi,

Yes, happening on all of my Roku devices. But ... if I use Safari, on macOS => it plays back, no issues at all. And this is on the same Wi-Fi network. So it's not looking like a network issue, nor the stored recordings?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
arrmo
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

OK, I can play the video on Safari! Some digging, and HLS (on Safari) works, but not (mpeg?) dash. I assume this is the Roku issue also?

0 Kudos