Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sophie97

Can't get onto my Hayu app via my roku tv.

Can't get onto my Hayu app via my roku tv. It keeps saying internal error 0000_0000_0000 and I'm unable to delete and reinstall please help

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Can't get onto my Hayu app via my roku tv.

Hi @Sophie97,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

If it's not much trouble, can you share with us a screenshot or image of what you see when trying to access the option to remove the channel? When you remove a channel, first determine if the channel has a subscription and whether that subscription is billed to your Roku account. If are subscribed through Roku Pay, the subscription must first be canceled before the channel can be removed from your Roku device. 

Keep us posted with what you find out. 

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
jd24y

Hi! 

Im having the same issues. The app works on my ipad and downstairs TV but no longer works on my roku tv upstairs. 😞 Please help!

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @jd24y,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? Are you being prompted with an error message? What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue?

As a first step, you can try to remove the channel, update the Roku device by going to Settings > System > System update > Check now, restart your Roku device, and add back the channel

Please keep us posted.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos