Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kickme

Channel 4 is playing channel 6 out of Orlando

Why is channel 6 playing on channel 4 News 4 Jax??

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Danacheree

News4Jax vs Channel 6 Orlando

When I search news4Jax  I get the logo for channel 4 out of Jacksonville.. which is what I want… I download it but what plays is channel 6 at Orlando? On my Roku Home Screen it shows the icon for channel 4 out of Jax.

Am I missing something?

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: Channel 4 is playing channel 6 out of Orlando

Hello @Kickme

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Could you tell us a bit more about what the problem is that you're running into? When did you notice the issue started? Have you tried to rescan the TV channel? What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue?

Send us details and we would like to know how we can help!

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
LeroysMom

Re: News4Jax vs Channel 6 Orlando

We're having the same problem!

0 Kudos
LeroysMom

Re: News4Jax vs Channel 6 Orlando

Having the same problem!

0 Kudos
Hallg01
Reel Rookie

I have several Roku TV's and two that don't have Roku, all with the news4jax app on them. My shield TV with news4jax app is and has been working fine. All the Roku TV's with news4jax are now showing Orlando news6 feed.

I would deduce that something happened with the news feed assignment to news4jax with Roku based app.

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Hallg01

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos