Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tyson1234
Channel Surfer

Can’t find the Burrow channel

Jump to solution

Please someone help. I’ve been trying to search for the channel “Burrow” and it’s not showing up when I go to “add channel” , then “search”, it doesn’t show up. I have model number 3920RW Roku premiere and it’s running software version 12.5. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TerraFirma

Re: Can’t find the Burrow channel

Jump to solution

It is renamed to truth tide

View solution in original post

41 REPLIES 41
Strega2
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I see nothing by that name in the US channel store but perhaps you are in a different country with different channels?

Banned but back. Because why not?
0 Kudos
Tyson1234
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I’m in the USA. My aunt has it and told me about it and she lives in the same state. 

0 Kudos
Tyson1234
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I figured it out! Just thought I would post on here for anyone else having this issue. I reached out to burrow website and they informed me they have changed their name to “Truthtide”. 

Jerrylee26

Jump to solution

I swear I've been searching for the burrow app and was about to flip out thinking my girl deleted my app on the roku until I seen this thanks 

Lori-12

Jump to solution

Welllp, I searched for Truthtide and Roku still says they can't find that channel.  How can I get my Roku device to diplay ALL the available channels?

0 Kudos
Lori-12

Jump to solution

I'm forced to use my Samsung TV remote. Do not have a Roku remote for this living room TV. I forgot to mention in my post about not finding the Burrow channel and wanting to display ALL availble choices.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Lori-12, do you even have a Roku device?  The Roku app on a Samsung TV is not the same thing.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
AR77

Jump to solution

Same here unfortunately I was waiting for this to happen. Knew it wouldn’t be long before they take it down because of the crazy amount of information. I believe there’s clips of some the shows on TikTok but as far as the full episodes, no longer available it seems 

Tyson1234
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

They rebranded and changed their name to truthtide. It’s a black logo with red “T”.