Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RedSIX

Feature Request: Sync Channel Lineup and Grid Placement Across Multiple Roku Devices

Hello Roku Community!

As a Roku user with multiple devices, including the Roku Streambar, I’ve noticed a challenge in maintaining a consistent channel arrangement across all devices. Each device requires individual setup, leading to inconsistencies in the channel lineup and their order on the home menu.

I propose a feature that allows users to sync their channel lineup and their placement on the home menu grid across all Roku devices. This feature would be optional and could be enabled or disabled in the Settings menu, catering to different preferences.

The benefit of this feature would be significant for households with multiple Roku devices, simplifying setup and providing a uniform user experience. It would be especially helpful for those who value consistency and ease of navigation.

I believe this feature could enhance the Roku experience for many users and would love to see it considered for future updates.

Thank you for taking the time to consider this suggestion!

1 REPLY 1
Tallas

Re: Feature Request: Sync Channel Lineup and Grid Placement Across Multiple Roku Devices

As an Airbnb operator with 14 Roku enabled TVs to manage, this has been a real pain point to deal with. The ability to sync the channel grid across selected devices connected to our Roku account would be amazingly helpful and become a "sticky" feature, ensuring our continued use of Roku units well into the future!

0 Kudos