Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kayjed
Reel Rookie

Broadchurch S01 E02 is missing

Jump to solution

Who do we inform?

I have also seen errors in the listings in other series.   Is there an email to send corrections?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Broadchurch S01 E02 is missing

Jump to solution

From what I can find online, Broadchurch is only available on PBS Masterpiece, or you can buy the episodes/seasons on Amazon Prime. I've watched all three seasons and think it's an outstanding series. Of course, I'm a big fan of David Tennant. 

If you are watching it through PBS, then you need to contact them about the episodes available. 

I do see that it's also available on The Roku Channel, and they are missing E02. However, that is probably as expected. When Roku licenses content to stream on TRC, they are not always given every episode and/or season to stream. That's out of Roku's control. The media owner makes the decision about which episodes they will permit to be streamed. So if you want to watch the missing episodes, you either need to subscribe to PBS or purchase them through Amazon, Vudu, or Apple TV. I found it available to purchase all three seasons on these services. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hey @kayjed 

Thanks for posting here in the Community!

Can you tell us what channel you're accessing the content you're reporting? We'll be able to further assist you from there. 

We look forward to your response.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

From what I can find online, Broadchurch is only available on PBS Masterpiece, or you can buy the episodes/seasons on Amazon Prime. I've watched all three seasons and think it's an outstanding series. Of course, I'm a big fan of David Tennant. 

If you are watching it through PBS, then you need to contact them about the episodes available. 

I do see that it's also available on The Roku Channel, and they are missing E02. However, that is probably as expected. When Roku licenses content to stream on TRC, they are not always given every episode and/or season to stream. That's out of Roku's control. The media owner makes the decision about which episodes they will permit to be streamed. So if you want to watch the missing episodes, you either need to subscribe to PBS or purchase them through Amazon, Vudu, or Apple TV. I found it available to purchase all three seasons on these services. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.