Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JosephR
Reel Rookie

Britbox Subscription via Amazon Prime does not show on my menu.

Jump to solution

I have an Amazon Prime subscription which shows up on my Home menu. I also have a Britbox subscription via Amazon Prime, but when I go to Amazon Prime, it doesn't show up in that menu. I should add that this is a new TV, but the same model as my old one. It showed up under Amazon Prim on my old one, but not this one.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JosephR
Reel Rookie

Re: Britbox Subscription via Amazon Prime does not show on my menu.

Jump to solution

Actually, I contacted Amazon and got the solution. I needed to sign into Prime on my TV using my wife's account, not mine, since it's actually her Amazon account that has the Britbox subscription.

In short, user error, as is so often the case! 🤣

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @JosephR,

We appreciate you reaching out to us here in the Roku Community!

We'd love to take a closer look at this. Can you tell us more about the issue? Have you also tried accessing the Britbox channel on the standalone and not by going to Amazon Prime? In addition, are you encountering an error code or message?

With more detailed information, we'll be able to assist you further.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
JosephR
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Actually, I contacted Amazon and got the solution. I needed to sign into Prime on my TV using my wife's account, not mine, since it's actually her Amazon account that has the Britbox subscription.

In short, user error, as is so often the case! 🤣

0 Kudos