Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kerryp

Re: BritBox now says "Not available in my country"

Jump to solution

Same issue here.  Live in US. Tried all sorts of things to no avail

kimmerle
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Please also let me know when it is available again. Will I be charged for the days it is not available? My email address is:   kimmerle.culver@yahoo.com.  Thank you.

Jeacpa
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

LOL... that's what I am watching as well. 🐵

0 Kudos
Millie1496
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I can't get it either! I'm in the US and my subscription just renewed 3 days ago. I need BritBox! Is this part of the official mourning for Prince Philip?

0 Kudos
tclRkuUser

Jump to solution

I have this problem too. My web browser access gives a similar error. I have canceled my subscription and will consider resubscribing when this is fixed. While I wait I will probably subscribe to Acorn.

0 Kudos
Millie1496
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thanks @sierradane for posting. Seems to be a lot of unhappy watchers. Hope it gets fixed quickly!

thom0909

Jump to solution

Another frustrated person here. I hate watching TV on my computer. I need my Inside No. 9 fix. 

EDIT: Oh, if no one mentioned this above, the BritBox site has a message in the Service Status section:

BritBox is currently experiencing a service disruption. 

When signing in, searching or playing shows, you will see an error message or unexpected behavior, such as being signed out. We're working as fast as we can to restore your service, and we are sorry for the interruption.

brewster1

Jump to solution

same problem still going on, chat help is entirely useless...no help or notice of problem..... bad job roku 😞

0 Kudos
NatDcn

Jump to solution

I'm  having the same problem.  Is the issue only on roku?

Celticbhoy

Jump to solution

BritBox is currently experiencing a service disruption. 

When signing in, searching or playing shows, you will see an error message or unexpected behavior, such as being signed out. We're working as fast as we can to restore your service, and we are sorry for the interruption.