Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bdboston

BritBox keeps asking for me to log in with my Roku password - but it's 'Unsuccessful'

For about a week now, I have been unable to access BritBox. Typical when I select that channel I am automatically logged on. Last  Wednesday it started asking me to  enter my email and password. But when I do, I get the message "Unsuccessful Sign in - Sorry Your email or password was incorrect; please try again.

But... I can access  my Roku act online with the same email/password I'm being told is correct. Acorn to my account, my BritBox subscription is current.

Can someone please assist?

Thank you.

Brian

3 REPLIES 3
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: BritBox keeps asking for me to log in with my Roku password - but it's 'Unsuccessful'

Are you trying to access it through its stand-alone channel/app or through The Roku Channel?  They aren't the same thing.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
bdboston

Re: BritBox keeps asking for me to log in with my Roku password - but it's 'Unsuccessful'

Hello! I am trying to access it the way I've been doing so all along: Turn tv on; Roku starts up (with the jumping 'O' ;-); with the remote control I navigate over to the BritBox icon; click 'Ok';  BritBox opens to the main screen - where I am asked to sign in. Before last Wed. I never had to sign in each time I activated BritBox.

RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Hello @bdboston

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Please be advised that channel logins or authentication are handled directly by the channel developer. We suggest reaching out to Britbox support to report the issue and for further help. They can resolve the error you are having with channel authentication.

You can reach Britbox support here

Regards,
Karla