Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Blank home screen where all my apps used to be on my Hisense TV

@Mac1952 

Thanks for the update,

Please share with us the details below when you try accessing it without the internet. 

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).
  • Can you provide a screenshot of the issue you're experiencing?

We'll be able to pass it along to the right team once we have this information.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
mib7483
Reel Rookie

My TV has started to do the same thing. It is up to date and I have unplugged it for ten minutes and then plugged it back in. It reset the TV but today I’m having the same problem

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for letting us know, @mib7483.

We are trying to collect more information regarding this concern for our appropriate team to investigate further. That being said, would you mind providing the information asked by @RokuERey?

Once we have sufficient details, we'll be able to forward the information to our appropriate, and they'll be able to look closely into this concern.

Your response is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
SusieQ1962

Have you been able to fix this problem? I just started having the same problem.  Please let me know  thank you Susie K.

0 Kudos
mib7483
Reel Rookie

Unplugging the TV for a few minutes seams to work temporarily. I have to do this every day.

0 Kudos
Tommycat

I am having the same problem on a Hisense Roku TV.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@Tommycat, the first thing to try is a "System restart" from Settings->System->Power or simply unplug the power cord for several seconds as was also suggested.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Ribeirs

This is happening to me too. I have to unplug my tv for 1 minute everyday. A permanent fix would be great 

0 Kudos
tushar_udeshi
Reel Rookie

I'm having the same issue on a Hisense Roku TV. Restarting the TV by unplugging it fixes the problem temporarily but then it reappears in a few days.

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, Community users.

Thanks for posting and sharing your experiences with a Blank Home Screen issue.

We'd be more than glad to take a closer look at this issue and need additional information. Could you please provide the following details, as requested by @RokuERey above this thread? 

We look forward to hearing back form you.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.