Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Faith1017

How to watch FoxNation I subscribe to on new ROKU TV?

Cannot see how to sign into my paid subscription outside of Roku without signing up with Roku. I do not want 2 subscriptions. How do I fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How to watch FoxNation I subscribe to on new ROKU TV?

When I use their app there's clearly a place to sign in displayed when I first launch it.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How to watch FoxNation I subscribe to on new ROKU TV?

@Faith1017-

If I understand your question correctly ...

If your Fox Nation subscription is:

• .. made directly with Fox, you will be able to view via the Fox Nation app on any and all platforms supported by Fox, logging in with the credentials you set up with Fox. If on Roku, use the Fox Nation app from the Roku Channel Store and log in with your Fox credentials not your Roku credentials (if they are different).  
  • .. made through Roku, your subscription is tied to your Roku account, not Fox, and is accessible through The Roku Channel.  Since your Roku is linked to your Roku account already no further login should be required.
Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.