Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
handsome23

BET + App

Jump to solution

I just subscribed and paid for the BET + app, and it is not working. What shall I do?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTannerD
Retired Moderator

Re: BET + App (support request)

Jump to solution

Thanks for the notes here. If you need help with your account, subscription, or signing into the BET channel, or if you're running into an issue using their channel, you'll want to contact BET support here: 1 (202) 608-2000 or online at support@bet.plus for more help. They can assist with any questions you may have or provide additional support for their channel (app) on the Roku platform. 

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Tired
Streaming Star

Re: BET + App

Jump to solution

Same. I subscribed two days ago and now it won’t launch.

0 Kudos
Upset

Jump to solution

I just subscribed and it will not let me sign in.

easyco99

Can't view BET+ app

Jump to solution

Just subscribed but keep getting an error when trying to start the BET+ app on both of my roku devices. 

DWAms

Re: Can't view BET+ app

Jump to solution

I have been trying to start my BET App for hours now and it’s not working. My bill is paid. What’s going on???? 

0 Kudos
RokuTannerD
Retired Moderator

Re: BET + App (support request)

Jump to solution

Thanks for the notes here. If you need help with your account, subscription, or signing into the BET channel, or if you're running into an issue using their channel, you'll want to contact BET support here: 1 (202) 608-2000 or online at support@bet.plus for more help. They can assist with any questions you may have or provide additional support for their channel (app) on the Roku platform. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Bunny1

Jump to solution

Not letting me login on my t.v

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Bunny1 

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's account authentication, you'll want to contact BET+ support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach BET+ support here: https://www.bet.com/betplus/help.html

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Bet plus is the worst streaming service ever, even its cable station glitches. So not worth it even tho you can’t watch the shows anywhere else, even on bet plus it says video not available. Total waste of time. Idk if it’s sabotage or ignorance. Either way not worth it.

msbarr33

Re: BET + App not working after 1 day of free trial

Jump to solution

Same here. Only worked for a couple of hours and I can't even get in the app to cancel the free trial 

0 Kudos