Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rkusr77
Streaming Star

Re: Apps tile issues missing?

The missing tiles are popular & major ones, like Netflix, Hulu, etc. I agree reset & everything else is a waist of time. I know roku monitors this. They had me waist my time then just dropped it, you are on your own.? Or they just don't care! 

Rkusr77
Streaming Star

Lousy & poor customer service.

Rkusr77
Streaming Star

roku, why did you drop this? John just stopped responding.  No solution? What will it take to get any support?

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Community users,

Thank you for reporting this issue to the Roku Community!

We understand that you're having issues with missing tiles on your Roku device.

Our team is currently aware of the issue and is undergoing an in-depth investigation regarding it. That being said, would you be so kind as to provide us with the following information?

• Roku device or TV model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID).
  • Troubleshooting steps you have taken so far.
Our team would like to look closely into this with a few more pieces of information. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,
Janadee
Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Rkusr77
Streaming Star

We have been down this path before. 4230x roku 3, sn 4E652M051086, sw 12.5.5 build 4174-04.

The missing tiles occur all the time.

ID 86-189-595

0 Kudos
Rkusr77
Streaming Star

I done everything you've asked, provided all the information and nothing happens. If I did the same thing ar my job I would be fired. Why does it take so long to fix missing major tiles?

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @Rkusr77.

Thanks for getting back.

Can you please check your current running software under Settings > System > About to see if you have the latest software version? Let us know what is your current running software version. 

For channel availability, it may be possible that some of the channels that were previously available on the Roku streaming platform are no longer available because their contracts have ended. Roku constantly updates its running system as well as the apps available on the Roku streaming platform.

I hope you fin this information helpful.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Rkusr77
Streaming Star

I have sent you this information  before, no chang8?

The sw version is 13.1.4 build 1510-04

These are major tiles that are missing. 

What is being done to fix it?

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.