Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dwajda
Channel Surfer

Re: AirTV OTA playback broken after latest update

I agree, but heaven forbid they proactively offer some kind of "credit" for lost service. Add that onto the stack of post-pandemic poor customer service.

0 Kudos
DJN3344

Did all that and local channel came on for about 30 seconds, then screen goes black.  Controls don't work to get back to Sling guide and have to hit Home on Roku and restart Sling.  

0 Kudos
PowderKeg

No local channels available on Sling for the last two days. On Roku, FireTV, windows laptop, or Android app. So it's a SLING problem. Spent 35 minutes on the phone, they tried many things, but no fix yet. Quite annoying.

0 Kudos

It seems it is not the Roku. I have it on firetv too. It seems mor to be the airtv. When i use my phone or ipad to set it up the screen on the phone or airpad turns black and stays till you reset it. Sling seems to be aware they have a problem. 

0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

On Cordcuttersnews.com, there is a story that they are having issues with a cyberattack. 

0 Kudos