Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ledo52

Add direct stream app to my LG tv with a Roku app

How to add the direct stream app to my bedroom LG tv that has a Roku app 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Add direct stream app to my LG tv with a Roku app

The Roku app isn't a substitute for a Roku device.  It is what it is - you can't add anything to it.  You can always connect a Roku device to your LG "smart" TV.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Ledo52

I have a Roku stick. The direct stream app was there and has disappeared. I just need to add the app to the lineup. It’s on my living room tv

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@Ledo52 Is your living room TV a Roku TV or connected to a Roku device.  If the living room TV is showing the directTV Stream app on a Roku device try restarting the Roku in the bedroom.  If the living room TV has the directtv Stream app on a Roku device and the bedroom TV does not after restarting go into setti;ngs, system, about on both the living room and bedroom and make sure they have the same email address.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.