Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Parker2
Reel Rookie

Whole seasons of shows are misssing. Finale episode of show is missing

why are there whole seasons of the show i'm watching, missing? why is the finale episode of another season of that show missing?

if this were about one show, i wouldn't be as bothered as i am. but, i've had this, and similar experieces with other shows.

for example, i was watching a show (forget the name) and i noticed during the 'previously on,' recap, there were things i knew hadn't happened. turns out, that episode marked IE: episode 5, was really episode 7 and the show marked episode 7 was episode 5. that's just an example.

like i said, i forget the show, so i don't remember exactly which episodes were mixed up, just that there were episodes labeled incorrectly. there are multiple other issues, but those are the ones that come to mind right now. so frustrating

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Whole seasons of shows are misssing. Finale episode of show is missing

Hi, @Parker2.

Greetings from the Roku Community. 

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you have observed this happening inside The Roku Channel, we will coordinate with the appropriate team for review and correction.

In order for us to conduct an investigation, it would be highly appreciated if you could provide us with the following details:

• Title of the series and the year it was produced. 
  • Specific Season and Episodes.

We'll look forward to your update so we can start with the investigation.

Regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.