Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MrOctober77
Binge Watcher

AMC Plus Not In App List, But I can't install It

Jump to solution

When I search for AMC+, it shows it as installed but it's not in the app list. AMC+ on Roku channel and AMC are there, but not Plus. 

If I do "AMC+" with the voice remote, it tries to open the app, but nothing happens. Since it's not in the app list, I can't uninstall it and can't install because it says it already is, even though it's not.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
msrtaylor
Reel Rookie

Re: AMC Plus Not In App List, But I can't install It

Jump to solution

I fixed it by logging into my TV using the Roku App as my remote, I could see AMC+ in the app so I deleted it there. I went back to using my physical Roku remote, added the app again and it appears now. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @MrOctober77,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!
We understand you're having trouble accessing the AMC+ channel. We're happy to assist you further. Please check on your home screen tile if the AMC+ is visible.

Please keep us posted on what you find out.

Kind regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
msrtaylor
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have the same issue.

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @msrtaylor,

A warm welcome to the Roku Community!

We are interested in learning more about the problem you are experiencing. Are you encountering any error messages or error codes? Where do you try to find the AMC Plus channel? Do you have an active subscription? In addition, can you please provide a step-by-step description of the issue you are encountering?

We will be better equipped to provide further assistance by providing additional details.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
msrtaylor
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I fixed it by logging into my TV using the Roku App as my remote, I could see AMC+ in the app so I deleted it there. I went back to using my physical Roku remote, added the app again and it appears now.